Clients We’ve Helped Grow
Through Pivotree, hundreds of companies – including well-known retail, manufacturing and distribution brands spanning numerous industries – have transformed their capital investment in ecommerce and Information Management systems into a unified digital customer experience across all channels yielding topline growth.
- “With Pivotree working as our hosting partner, we have been able to expand our efforts to provide a top-notch experience for our guests instead of having to worry about whether our host could handle the traffic that we would be generating. We remain confident that Pivotree’s systems can support whatever volume we are bringing to it through the holiday season and beyond.”– Ben Levine, Manager, Digital Bearvelopment, Build-A-Bear
- “We’re seeing substantial levels of improvement in site speed, app performance and uptime. Tickets are resolved extremely quickly with Pivotree, and we’re very pleased with the flexibility of their team to work with us in ways that work best for us.”– Kevin Ertell, Senior VP of Digital, Sur La Table
- “The 2013 Holiday Season was Sur La Table’s third on the ATG platform and our first with Pivotree. The difference was remarkable. Unlike the problems that plagued us at our past hosting provider – inability to update site content during normal business hours, crashing application instances, and full site outages – this year, we calmly watched traffic levels exceed expectations while our business sales goals were quickly met and then blown away. We know the decision to move this key piece of Sur La Table’s business to Pivotree was the right one.”– Ed Amdahl, Director of IT Operations at Sur La Table
- “Pivotree was a true partner. They had a very clear plan, but were pragmatic enough to be flexible where needed without causing setbacks. They made DXL aware of all potential problems in advance. When unforeseen obstacles were discovered, they were quick to come up with creative solutions.”— Dasarathy Ponnappan, Director of Digital Architecture, DXL Men's Apparel
- “Before moving to Pivotree, we regularly struggled with site stability issues and were always nervous as we approached our peak transaction period around Black Friday weekend. Since moving to Pivotree, we are able to focus more on content, marketing and customer service because we have such confidence in our hosting technology partners at Pivotree. We know our site will always be optimized and carefully monitored so we can focus on maximizing sales. And this year, we saw record sales growth over Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday.”– Paul Hoffman, Chief Operating Officer, Calendars.com
- “They have been absolutely great partners. They have gotten to know our business and helped us work through any challenges.”– Gail Seanor, Sr. Director of Marketing Technology, TGI Fridays