Clients We’ve Helped Grow
Through Pivotree, hundreds of companies – including well-known retail, manufacturing and distribution brands spanning numerous industries – have transformed their capital investment in ecommerce and Information Management systems into a unified digital customer experience across all channels yielding topline growth.
- “With Pivotree working as our hosting partner, we have been able to expand our efforts to provide a top-notch experience for our guests instead of having to worry about whether our host could handle the traffic that we would be generating. We remain confident that Pivotree’s systems can support whatever volume we are bringing to it through the holiday season and beyond.”– Ben Levine, Manager, Digital Bearvelopment, Build-A-Bear
- “Before moving to Pivotree, we regularly struggled with site stability issues and were always nervous as we approached our peak transaction period around Black Friday weekend. Since moving to Pivotree, we are able to focus more on content, marketing and customer service because we have such confidence in our hosting technology partners at Pivotree. We know our site will always be optimized and carefully monitored so we can focus on maximizing sales. And this year, we saw record sales growth over Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday.”– Paul Hoffman, Chief Operating Officer, Calendars.com
- “The 2013 Holiday Season was Sur La Table’s third on the ATG platform and our first with Pivotree. The difference was remarkable. Unlike the problems that plagued us at our past hosting provider – inability to update site content during normal business hours, crashing application instances, and full site outages – this year, we calmly watched traffic levels exceed expectations while our business sales goals were quickly met and then blown away. We know the decision to move this key piece of Sur La Table’s business to Pivotree was the right one.”– Ed Amdahl, Director of IT Operations at Sur La Table
- “Pivotree was a true partner. They had a very clear plan, but were pragmatic enough to be flexible where needed without causing setbacks. They made DXL aware of all potential problems in advance. When unforeseen obstacles were discovered, they were quick to come up with creative solutions.”— Dasarathy Ponnappan, Director of Digital Architecture, DXL Men's Apparel
- "Pivotree’s innovative solutions and the team’s skillset and great attitude are just a few reasons we decided to partner with them. They were fantastic problem solvers. It is very reassuring when you have staff that can not only identify but also fix the problem, instead of going around the whole road of, 'we can't fix it but we'll pass it on to our Tier 3 support.' We felt like we already had the best support team on staff throughout the whole project."— Jared Lee, VP eCommerce, FranklinPlanner
- “It is extremely comforting to have such an amazing partner manage one of our most critical assets. We know that last year’s Cyber Monday success wouldn’t be possible without Pivotree.”– Brian Sawyer, Senior Managing Director of Digital, Build-A-Bear