Pivotree’s Private Cloud
Tailored for Commerce. Built on Openstack.
Need to scale-out your key applications such as Commerce, MDM, or CMS? Then you need Everest’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) model, powered by OpenStack technology. It’s the only Public Cloud technology specifically developed for Commerce organizations supporting a wide range of cloud computing needs, including Private Cloud and Hybrid options.
A Unique Solution to Match Your Business Requirements
Setting up your hosting environment on a Cloud can be complex. Our team of hosting experts will work with you and your dedicated System Implementer to ensure your deployment process is a breeze.
Your application load can fluctuate significantly whether you have a huge traffic spike or performing a major catalog update. Pivotree team will plan for load spikes in advance to ensure 100% availability at all times.
Client Access to Production Systems
If you have an internal IT team, they might want to access the system on their without having to wait for a 3rd party support team. Pivotree Private Cloud solution can arrange for that.
Our robust support team deploys advanced technology and tools to track all of your environment incidents in order to provide detailed reports as well as prevent any issues in the future.
Having continuous and reliable backs up gives you the confidence that your business is protected. Our team will make sure back ups are always done and your data is encrypted.
We believe it is our job to not only provide reactive security solutions, but also to provide proactive recommendations as new vulnerabilities or threats come into sight.
Monitoring & Alerting
Our proactive monitoring services ensure everything is working smoothly so you as a customer can feel confident your systems is always running.
24x7x365 Expert Support
Our support team is available at any time to help you so you don’t need to wait till the next morning to get an issue resolved.
Dedicated Account Management Team
Our Account Management team provides both – a Strategic and a Technical Account Manager to ensure a strategic approach as well as expert technical assistance.
Complex Public Cloud Functionality Simplified
Everest offers key innovations developed by existing public clouds (ie. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) but provides the flexibility to tailor features based on specific business needs. No more sifting through complex functionality options, Everest delivers a set of features that are needed for your company needs.
Merchants, Systems Integrators, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) can take advantage of the scalability offered by leading public cloud providers without being bogged down by the complexity of managing those platforms. With Everest, you gain:
- The ability to address seasonal fluctuations affordably and in real-time
- The ability to leverage Pivotree’s unique commerce expertise, ensuring reliability, security, and optimal performance
- Proactive automation and monitoring of your Commerce infrastructure
- ITIL-compliant standards and processes, ensuring your applications are managed for performance and availability
- An array of optimized reference architectures thoroughly tested to work with leading commerce software providers
- Automation, reporting, and monitoring for each Everest managed environment
- The ability to quickly and consistently deploy projects that deliver reliable results for clients
- The ability to create custom reference architectures, further speeding up the deployment of projects and saving additional time and money
- The ability to rely on Pivotree to manage the day-to-day operational aspects of Commerce environments
- Full cost-transparency and control, ensuring you only pay for the capacity you use
- Fast response times, ensuring optimal software performance and seamless user experience
Everest provides powerful features for building scalable, failure-resilient, enterprise-class applications, including:
- Bare Metal Instances
- Optimize Compute Performance and Cost with Everest
- GPU Compute Instances
- GPU Graphics Instances
- High I/O Instances
- Dense Storage Instances
- Optimized CPU Configurations
- Flexible Storage Options
- Paying for What You Use
- Multiple Locations
- Elastic IP Addresses
- Everest Auto Scaling
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Clusters
- Enhanced Networking
- Built on OpenStack
Everest delivers an open and flexible cloud computing environment with an easy-to-use web interface (GUI) or command line interface (CLI) with full API compatibility, allowing you to host and deploy highly resilient applications and websites at less than half the cost of using other services with fast provisioning times.
Once we set up your account (or you set it up on your own), you have immediate access to the Everest platform and the cloud console to get started. It only takes five simple steps to set up your environment:
- Create New Compute Instance
- Select Server Pre-Configured Image
- Choose Server Type
- Select Management Tier
- Manage Your Server
- Pay as You Go
A cloud managed services provider can be a key partner in planning and operating your cloud infrastructure whether this is your first move into the cloud or if you just want to get it under control.
Learn How to Master Cloud Planning with the right Managed Services provider.
A Choice of Public or Private Cloud Providers We Support
With over 200 customer applications hosted on the cloud, we’ve developed deep expertise and knowledge managing infrastructures on a spectrum of providers, including: